- Change the Pattern placement and edit the UV layout in the 2D Window.
- Select the Edit UV tool from the 2D toolbar.
- Or, navigate to and select Main Menu ▶ Material ▶ Edit UV.
- The Automatic option is set as default.
- When the Edit UV tool’s setting is set as Automatic, the UV area will be automatically assigned, surrounding all Patterns in the 2D window.
- The marquee box surrounding all Patterns in the 2D window will appear when the Edit UV tool is activated.
- Click the icon on the right top of the marquee box.
- The Edit UV tool’s setting will be changed to Manual, allowing users to manually edit the UV area.
- When the marquee box changes to light blue, click and drag the marquee box to resize the UV area.
- Select and move the Patterns to rearrange them within the UV area.