Clone as Reference Line
- Clone as Reference Line
- Create a Reference Line to refer to when editing a Pattern
- Select the Transform Pattern tool or the Edit Pattern tool from the 2D toolbar.
- Right-click on the Pattern and select Clone as Reference Line from the pop-up menu.
- A Reference Line will be created.
- Navigate to the 2D toolbar and select Edit Pattern tool. Then, click and drag to move the desired point or line on the Pattern.
- The original shape of the Pattern will appear as a Reference Line.