Export - DXF
- CLO is compatible with most of pattern CAD such as YUKA, Gerber, Lectra, StyleCAD, Optitex, and PAD System in DXF-AAMA and DXF-ASTM file formats.
- Export Patterns created in CLO as a DXF file.
- Navigate to the Main Menu and select File ▶ Export ▶ Pattern Outlines (DXF).
-Designate the saving path and file name, then click Save.
- The Export DXF window will appear.
- Scale: select the unit used to create the Patterns.
- Rotation: select the direction that the Patterns will be rotated to.
- Option: Check following options as needed: Export without Grading, Swap Cutting Line and Sewing Line, Convert Curve Point to Straight Point (AI Only), Optimize All Curve Points, Export Pattern Bounding Box.
- Select OK to save the Patterns based on the settings.