[Style Property] Create Topstitch Image FileFollow
Customize Topstitch images.
Click on the link below to download the sample Topstitch images in Photoshop file format.
Topstitch Sample Image Download
Create five images of Topstitches in each different thread thickness in Adobe Photoshop.
Save the images followed by the rules below.
→Save the images in *PNG file format.
→Name the images as below:
Required File Name Thread Thickness Range of Topstitch Property in Program ※ When modifying the thread thickness value as the right section, images will be opened as the left section. Zigzag_vertythin.png 0.2 - 0.4 mm Zigzag_thin.png 0.5 - 0.6 mm Zigzag.png 0.7 - 1.0 mm Zigzag_thick.png 1.0 - 1.5 mm Zigzag_verythick.png > 1.5 mm
→Save all five images in the same location.
- To create top-stitch images, it is needed to have editable software (ex. Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator).
- To create one top-stitch, five images of each different thread thickness are required. (Five images are included in the provided Download File.)
- If not creating all five images in each different thread thickness, the thread thickness is unable to be modified in spite of modifying the value in Thread Thickness in the Property Editor.
- To express transparent background, the *PNG file should contains an alpha channel. (Creating an alpha channel) Simply save the file after adjustments as the provided Download File already includes an alpha channel.
- When saving a newly loaded Topstitch style into a file, the program automatically loads all five images and save, all of the images should be in the same path or location in order to work properly.