Create and express Zippers quickly and easily.
Main Menu ▶ Materials ▶ Zipper ▶ Zipper
3D Toolbar ▶ Zipper
- Select the tool/menu indicated in Location.
- Click on the 3D garment or 2D Patterns (ver 5.2) where the Zipper is attached, then move the cursor.
→ Based on the direction the cursor was moved, the segment where the Zipper appears is highlighted in light blue.
- Double click on the desired endpoint for the Zipper.
→ One side of the Zipper is created.
- Click on the Pattern outline where the other side of the Zipper is attached, then move the cursor.
→ Based on the direction the cursor was moved, a blue point appears indicating the same length as the first half of the Zipper that was created.
- Double click on the blue point.
→ The Zipper is now complete along with a Puller, a Slider, and a Stopper (ver 5.2).
Activate the Simulate tool.
→ The Zipper simulates being closed.