Export patterns as a DXF file from Gerber in order to use them in CLO.
- Load the pattern to be exported, and click File ▶ Export.
- Click on the patterns to be exported.
- Upon clicking the pattern, the Export window will open up, as shown below. Set the File Type to Amma (*.dxf) and press the Options button on the bottom.
- Check all the sections and press OK.
- When a window like the one shown below appears, press OK to continue.
- Ensure that there are no irregularities in the exported pattern, and press Close to complete the export.