Create .HW File and Register .LCN FileFollow
- Click on the circled area to fully display the Login window.
- Check or uncheck the circled areas according to the image below, then click on Create HW File.
※ Note: When creating file, save the file name as your user ID.
- Send the newly created .HW file to , for a .LCN file request.
- Download the .LCN file received from the CLO Support Team.
- Check or uncheck the circled areas according to the image below, then click on Register LCN File.
- Once the .LCN file is registered and below message appears, click OK to go back to the Login window.
- Double check on the check-boxes' status and the 'Registered' message with a check icon below the Register LCN File button, then click Log In to run the the program.