Install Network version in the same Network Environment when Server (PC connected to the red HASP Key) is unable to recognize Client (PC to run the software).
- Access to the Web Browser: http://localhost:1947
Check Sentinel HASP Driver is installed and operating on Server as shown in the image below.
- If the web page does not appear, reinstall Sentinel HASP Driver.
- Set up ACC page on PC you want to run the software.
- ACC Page : http://localhost:1947
- Click on Configuration (the red box in the image below).
- Click Access to Remote License Managers.
- Check on 'Aggressive Search for Remote Licenses' (image below) and type the Server PC IP in "Specify Search Parameters" then click Submit.
How to check your IP:
Windows Search ▶ Search 'Cmd.exe' ▶ Type 'ipconfig'
- Wait for 10 seconds and its completed when HASP key page shows up (image below).
If the page does not show up, the Server and Client may possibly be connected to different network environment. In that case, follow the link below, follow the guideline and try again.