Edit the textures and colors for each colorway.
- Select the tool/ menu indicated in Location.
→ The color list of the fabric and trims appears.
→ All the colors used in the garments are now listed at the top above all the Materials. (ver 6.1)
- Select a swatch of texture/color to be changed.
→ The material properties appear in the Property Editor.
- Property Editor ▶ Materials ▶ Color.
→ The material is applied to the selected item.
- Drag and drop textures from the Library window directly onto the 3D Garment or the Fabric list in the Object Browser.
- Color names can be edited in Colorway Mode as well. Click on the Name field next to the color swatch and enter the desired name.
- Click on the Show/Hide button next to a graphic to show or hide it per colorway. (ver 6.1)