List of Contents
A garment project file can be saved with various colorways and imported.
Main Menu ▶ Editor ▶ COLORWAY
- Click the tool/menu indicated.
→ Colorway Editor Window appears.
- Click the Add at the top-right corner in Colorway Editor.
→ The same colorways with the selected are newly added.
→ By default, only items of the selected colorway are displayed in the Object Browser. Clicking the (View All Colorways) button at the top left of the Object Browser displays items of all colorways. (ver 7.3)
- Click on a swatch from the colorway and change the Material.
→ The material is changed.
- Click an item(Fabric, Graphic, Button, etc.) in Object Browser.
→ Not only the material of the item, but all its properties can be edited by each colorway.(ver 7.3)
- Click the Update button at the left-top corner in Colorway Editor.
→ The updates are reflected on Colorway thumbnail window.
- All (ver 7.3)
- If you want to apply items with the same properties (fabric, graphics, buttons, etc.) to all colorways at once,
Hold down the Shift key to multi-select swatches.
- Drag and drop the item to be applied from the Object Browser to the selected swatch.
→ It is applied to selected swatches at once.
- Change the item properties in the Object Browser, or select the swatch to change the properties.
→ Changed properties are applied selected swatches at once.
After right-clicking on the colorway or swatch, click on the menu as needed.
Colorway Delete Delete the colorway. Rename Change the name of the colorway. Swatch Select All with Same Color The same color within the colorway is automatically selected. Unlink All Colorways
Apply the different style for each colorway.
- Click the Show Details button at the bottom-right corner.
→ Colorway window switches to VIEWER where you can see the colorway thumbnails only. Edit colorway is not available in VIEWER mode.
- Size thumbnails by controlling the scroll bar at the bottom-left corner, or arrange the thumbnails in single or multiple lines by clicking the arrangement button.
→ Colorway Layout is changed.
- Click on the Save Image button at the left-top corner.
→ Save Image window appears.
- Select either 3D Window (Colorway Thumbnail) or Colorway Editor, then click OK.
→ File Explorer window appears.
- Save the image after choosing the file extension, the saving path and file name.