A garment project file can be saved with various colorways and imported.
Main Menu ▶ Change the mode at the top-right corner ▶ COLORWAY
- Click the tool/menu indicated in Location.
→ Change the mode to COLORWAY.
→ The selected colorways appear in the 3D window, then Colorway Editor appears.
- Click the Add at the top-right corner in Colorway Editor.
→ The same colorways with the selected are newly added.
- Double click the added colorway name and rename it, then click Enter.
→ The colorway name is edited accordingly.
- Click on a swatch from a colorway or an item in Object Browser.
→ Properties in the property editor appear.
- Change the Material.
→ The colorway in the 3D window changes to other materials.
- Click the Update button at the left-top corner in Colorway Editor.
→ The updates are reflected on Colorway thumbnail window.
※ Note (ver 6.0)
- Select the multiple swatches while holding down the Shift or Ctrl key.
- Right click on a swatch and click Select all with Same Color, then automatically the same color is selected within the current colorway.
- Click the VIEWER button at the bottom-right corner.
→ Colorway window switches to VIEWER where you can see the colorway thumbnails only. Edit colorway is not available in VIEWER mode.
- Size thumbnails by controlling the scroll bar at the bottom-left corner, or arrange the thumbnails in single or multiple lines by clicking the arrangement button.
→ Colorway Layout is changed.
- Click the LIST button at the bottom-right again.
→ Screen switches to LIST mode where the colorway is editable.
- Click on the Save Image button at the left-top corner.
→ Save Image window appears.
- Select either 3D Window (Colorway Thumbnail) or Colorway Editor(ver 6.0), then click OK.
→ File Explorer window appears.
- Save the image after choosing the saving path and file name.