Glue 3D Trims onto Garments and simulate together.
Main Menu ▶ File ▶ Import ▶ OBJ
- Select the tool/menu indicated.
- Select desired OBJ file and click OK to load.
- In the pop-up menu that appears, select Load as Trim for the Object Type, and click OK.
→ The OBJ trim is now added to the Scene Tab in the Object Browser. (ver 6.1)
- Click the loaded OBJ with the Select/Move tool.
→ Gizmo for the selected OBJ appears.
- Click on the Glue icon next to the OBJ Gizmo, then mouse over the desired location.
→ OBJ preview tags along the mouse.
- Click on the desired location.
→ Selected OBJ automatically attaches to the place.
- Use the Gizmo to adjust the position and angle.
- Activate Simulation.
→ OBJ is now being simulated along with the rest of the Garments.
※Note: You can select multiple OBJ trims and move or rotate those by using Gizmo. (ver 6.1)
- Right-click on the attached OBJ trim and click the Unglue menu.
→ OBJ is now being detached.