Place graphic images on Patterns. Use this function to express Garment details such as placed prints, embroideries, or logos.
Main Menu ▶ Materials ▶ Graphics ▶ Graphic (2D Pattern) / Graphic (3D Pattern)
3D or 2D Toolbar ▶ Graphic (2D Pattern) / Graphic (3D Pattern)
- Select the tool/ menu indicate in Location:
→ The file browser appears
- Click a graphic image and a pattern where the graphic image should be placed.
→ The Add Graphic window appears.
- Enter the desired values for the graphic dimensions and position and click OK
Width Set the width of the graphic image. Height
Set the height of the graphic image.
Link or unlink the aspect ratio of the graphic image. Position Outline Set the distance from the left, right, top, or bottom of the graphic outline to the pattern outline. This menu only appears when placing the graphic in the 2D window (ver2.5.0). Center Set the distance from the center of the graphic to the left, right, top, or bottom of the pattern outline. This menu only appears when placing the graphic in the 2D window (ver2.5.0).
→ Graphic is applied to the pattern.
→ Graphic is applied to the seam across the pattern pieces as well. (ver 6.0)
- Recommend you to apply and edit the graphic in the 3d window, when you apply the graphic over the seam.
- Add graphics directly by right-clicking on a thumbnail of an image file in the Library window, then select Add as Graphic from the pop-up menu (ver2.4.0).
- When importing an AI file with multiple artboards as a graphic, the AI/PDF window appears where artboards can be reviewed and the desired artboard can be selected (ver4.0.0).