Apply 2D image files to express the surface texture of Fabric.
- Open a folder that contains the desired texture image in your file browser.
- Drag and drop the texture image onto a pattern in the 2D or 3D window.
→ The texture of all patterns using the same Fabric will have the new texture applied.
- If a texture image is already applied, the existing texture image will be replaced when applying a new texture image via drag and drop.
- Drag and drop an image file directly from the file browser to the Open icon next to the Texture menu in the Property Editor (ver4.0.0).
- Drag and drop an image file directly from the file browser to an object in the program, then select the correct map: texture, normal, specular (ver4.0.0).
- Select a Fabric to apply a texture image to from the Fabric tab in the Object Browser.
- Follow the path: Property Editor ▶ Material ▶ Texture Open button.
→ The Open File window appears.
- Find and select the desired texture image from the file browser, then load.
→ The selected texture image is now applied to the Fabric.