Slash & SpreadFollow
Slash and spread a Pattern at a particular point or spread a particular area evenly based on selected segments.
Main Menu ▶ 2D Pattern ▶ Edit ▶ Fullness (Point) or Fullness (Line)
2D Toolbar ▶ Hold down Fullness (Point) ▶ Fullness (Point) or Fullness (Line)
- Select the tool/menu indicated
- Click a start point and endpoint on Pattern Outlines to draw a slash line or select an Internal Line/ Baseline.
→ The Pattern is divided based on the slash line. The direction of the arrow will be the one that spreads out.
- Click the side or baseline to rotate and move the mouse cursor in the direction you want to rotate.
→ The pattern spreads out the corresponding distance and angle.
- Right-Click during rotation to directly enter the distance and angle.
→ It rotates according to the entered value.
→ If the pattern has internal lines, the internal lines area also moved and rotated along with the pattern.
※ Note: A natural Curve is applied by default when the pattern is cut. You can keep the original curvature by pressing the D key on your keyboard. (ver 6.2)
- Select the tool/menu indicated.
- Click a start point and endpoint on Pattern Outlines to create a fullness line.
→ A fullness line is selected.
- Click a start point and endpoint on Pattern Outlines to create a slash line.
→ The Fullness (Line) window appears.
- Configure Direction and Length and click OK.
→ Fullness is evenly added to the Pattern according to the input values.