Slash & SpreadFollow
Slash and spread a Pattern at a particular point or spread a particular area evenly based on selected segments.
Main Menu ▶ 2D Pattern ▶ Edit ▶ Slash & Spread or Fullness (Line)
2D Toolbar ▶ Hold down Slash & Spread ▶ Slash & Spread or Fullness (Line)
- Select the tool/menu indicated in Location.
- Click a start point and endpoint on Pattern Outlines to draw a slash line or select an Internal Line/ Guideline.
→ The Pattern is divided based on the slash line. The side with the arrow is spread.
- Select the side and move the cursor towards the direction where the Pattern needs to rotate.
→ The Pattern is slashed-and-spread based on the angle and distance.
→ If there is an Internal Line in the Pattern, it is also moved and rotated along with the Pattern. (ver 6.0)
- Right-click while rotating the Pattern to input specific values for Distance and Angel.
- Click on the slash line to spread patterns on both sides. (ver 5.2)
- The shape of the Pattern can be previewed when closing the Pattern. Also, the Pattern Outline is smoothened into a natural curve. (ver 5.2)
- Follow the indicated path below:
Main Menu ▶ 2D Pattern ▶ Edit ▶ Fullness (Line)
2D Toolbar ▶ Hold down Slash & Spread ▶ Fullness (Line)
- Click a start point and endpoint on Pattern Outlines to create a fullness line.
→ A fullness line is selected.
- Click a start point and endpoint on Pattern Outlines to create a slash line.
→ The Fullness (Line) window appears.
- Configure Direction and Length and click OK.
→ Fullness is evenly added to the Pattern according to the input values.