Copy and Paste Patterns as needed.
2D Tool Bar ▶ Transform Pattern Tool or Edit Pattern Tool
- Select the tool/menu indicated in Location.
- Right Click Pop-Up Menu (On Pattern or Internal Line) ▶ Copy (Ctrl+C) or Paste (Ctrl+V)
→ Clone of the Pattern follows along the mouse cursor.
- Clone on the desired position within the 2D window to place the clone.
→ The Pattern and Internal Line are copied to the clicked point.
- When pasting, hold down the Shift key to place a Pattern on the vertical/horizontal/45˚ line.
- Patterns can be copied and pasted even between multiple executed CLO programs.
- When pasting, Right Click to enter Interval/Number of Shapes/Position(Internal Line) values.
- A part of internal shapes can be copied and paste. (ver 6.0)