Depending on the user's needs, copy and paste patterns or replace them only in the form of a specific pattern while maintaining the original properties.
2D Toolbar ▶ Transform Pattern or Edit Pattern
- Select the tool/menu as indicated.
- Right-click on the pattern or Internal line to be copied.
- Click the Copy (Ctrl+C) and then click the Paste (Ctrl+V)
→ The copied object is displayed at the mouse cursor
- Press the Shift key to place it on a vertical/horizontal/45˚ line or freely click anywhere you want.
→ The Pattern and Internal Line are copied at the clicked point.
- If right-clicking when pasting, it is possible to input the value of Interval/Number of Shapes/Position(Internal Line).
- Patterns can be copied and pasted even between multi-run CLO programs.
- Copy and Paste by selecting only a part of the Internal Lines/Shapes.
- With the pattern copied (Ctrl+C), right-click on the pattern piece to be replaced.
- Click the Replace Pattern menu.
→ It is replaced with the straight point position, curve, notch, baseline, pattern name, and grading information of the copied pattern.
→ Sewing lines, Internal shapes, Graphics, Fabrics, Topstitching, Puckering, and buttons are maintained as the properties of the original pattern.
※ Note: Pattern replacement is possible only when the number of segment points are the same.