Windows - CLO Network Version InstallationFollow
Install Windows - CLO Network Version.
Any Asset downloaded in the previous version is maintained when a new version is installed (ver5.0.0.)
- Run the DVD received upon purchase or the install file received via email.
- After running the install file, press "Next" on the setup window to continue installation.
- Review the License Agreement and click "I Agree" to accept the terms of the agreement.
- Choose a location to install the program.
- Select a Start Menu folder.
- The product begins installing. It takes less than a minute.
- After the installation is completed, click "Finish" to close the window.
- Once the program has finished installation, a Server must be set up.
- Click the link below and check to see if the Sentinel Admin Control Center screen shows up, as it does on the picture below:
If the following screen does not appear, the HASP Driver must be reinstalled:
As shown below, click on the "Configuration" menu on left of the ACC Page.
- Select "Access to Remote License Managers" as below image.
- Check the "Aggressive Search for Remote Licenses" item as shown below.
Enter the IP address of the Server PC in the "Specify Search Parameters" item.
Click the "Submit" button.
- If the HASP Key can be seen as shown below after approximately 10 seconds, then the configuration is successful.
Identifying Server PC's IP Address
Start (Windows) Button ▶ All Programs ▶ Accessories ▶ Command Prompt ▶ Enter 'ipconfig' or enter 'cmd' in the 'Run' menu ▶ Enter 'ipconfig'
Reference site: http://www.ghacks.net/2011/05/17/network-troubleshooting-basics-the-ipconfig-command/