Run CLO Network after the installation.
- Double-click on the CLO icon on the Desktop to launch the program.
- The login pop-up window appears as below.
- Enter ID and select Log In.
- After logging in, the Setting pop-up window appears.
Adjust below options as needed.
Units Set default unit. Language Set default language View Control
Choose View Control presets optimized for respective mouse and program type.
To adjust the setting individually, navigate to Settings ▶ User Settings ▶ View Control.
Adjust the setting to smooth out the outline of the object.
As the value increases, smoother the outline is and slower the rendering speed is.
Show Shadow Show or hide shadow in the 3D Window. Use VBOs Use or unuse VBOs which increases the rendering speed. Use
Use or unuse Normal Maps which express seamlines and textures more realistically.
- Select OK to run the program.